The PlanSwift Engineering team is pleased to announce the release of PlanSwift Professional 10.3.0.56
For more information, see our Detailed Release Notes.
- FR - Feature
- UX - User Experience
- UI - User Interface
|1||FR||More Scales to Dropdown Menu|
Added 11 more pre-set scales to the dropdown menu.
|2||UX||Updated "Show Me How" Videos|
Updated Video links in the application (more to come in 2022)
|3||UI||Single Click Subtract Section||Removed this option from the takeoff object right-click menu.||Removed|
- After importing a Job using PlanSwift Connect, if it is the last opened job, the job does not automatically open after restarting PlanSwift. Workaround: Users can open the Job manually. (Will be fixed in future release)
- Deleted Pages Recycle Bin Folder is not clearing itself periodically. Deleted Pages are stored in a folder called Recycle Bin that should clear periodically to free up space on the user's hard drive. Workaround: Users can clear/empty the Recycle Bin manually. (Will be fixed in a future release)
- 10.03.0.50 Released: 07/21/2021
- 10.03.0.48 Released: 05/18/2021
- 10.02.05.41 Released: 04/30/2020
- 10.02.05.40 Released: 03/19/2020