TheLineartool allows you to create a Linear digitized takeoff item on your plan. TheLineartool is easy to use, just set the Properties and then click two or more points on your plan.
1. Select Linear to open the linearPropertieswindow.
2. In this window, you can name your Linear item and choose a color for it. PlanSwift automatically picks a random color; if you would like a different color, simply click the drop-down menu underColor.
3. When you are finished setting the properties, select theOKbutton to continue.
Make sure your page is scaled; if not, PlanSwift will automatically open the Scale window.
Notice that theDigitizer Recordbutton is red; this indicates that the on-screen digitizer is now working.
4. Simply click on the endpoints of your Linear item. If you accidentally click in the wrong spot, you can undo it by pressingBackspaceorCtrl-zon your keyboard.
In PlanSwift 9.3 and later you can end a Linear and remain in theDigitizer Recordmode by double-clicking the final point of a Linear. After the double-click you can quickly enter a new Linear without clicking theLinearbutton.
5. End the on-screen digitizer by pressingEscor by clicking theDigitizer Recordbutton.