Quote Software training is designed to get you set up and estimating as quickly and as easily as possible. At the end of the course, you will be able to operate the QuoteSoft Pipe program to produce new bids with current pricing and accurate labor. You will learn how to:
- Navigate the database, material multipliers, and labor factors.
- Make new job folders to create and organize bids.
- Create and utilize Assemblies.
- Create and utilize Job Items.
- Take off items with the Mouse.
- Generate your final estimates using Excel and Crystal reports.
- Use the system for Digitized Takeoff.
- Build job templates to minimize job setup time.
- Maintain pricing and utilizing material multipliers.
This is a general walkthrough of the program. This session is designed to get you comfortable with the program’s screens and explain the principles of how the program works.
The Program Orientation and Quick Start will take approximately 30 minutes.
Almost all of the screens that you will need to set up your QuoteSoft Pipe program can be accessed from the Main Menu.
The quickest way to become familiar with the overall operation of the QuoteSoft Pipe Program is to do a very quick overview of the program. In this quick start, you’ll:
- Open the software
- Make a new job
- View the Assemblies
- Specs/Job Items
- Takeoff 12 items
- Go to Reports
- Material List
- Labor List
- Quoted Items
- Excel Report
You will see that QuoteSoft Pipe is easy and user friendly.