You can access your recently viewed projects and companies and your notifications from the header menu:
This section contains the following topics:
The following table describes accessing your recently viewed projects and companies and accessing your notifications.
Previously Viewed Projects and Companies
You can access the projects and companies that you have viewed within the previous 24 hours and pick up from your previous visit.
To access your recently viewed projects and companies:
- Click the turn-back clock icon in the header menu at the top right of any page to display a list of your recently viewed projects and companies.
- Click on a listing to open the details page for either the project or the company.
For more information, see the following:
Your notifications include any significant updates to the projects in your Watch List. This includes new documents, new notes and status changes.
Note: A blue dot next to the bell indicates that you have unread notifications.
To access your notifications:
- Click the bell icon in the header menu at the top right of any page.
Each notification in the list includes the notification type, such as New Addenda Available, the name and link to the project and the date and time of the notification.
Editing Your Notifications List
To edit the list:
- Click Mark All as Read at the top of the page to remove the unread status from the notification.
- Click the x on a notification to remove it from the list.
- Click the button on a notification to mark it as read and leave it in the list.