On this page:
PlanSwift has recently changed the activation procedure for its software. This change became mandatory on January 15, 2019. In a few cases, you may need to contact PlanSwift Technical Support; they will be happy to assist you.
- If you are using PlanSwift 10.2 and newer releases, activation requires you to use an email and password.
- If you are using PlanSwift 10.1 and previous releases, activation requires you to use a Customer # and Pin #.
The videos below walk you through how to properly activate PlanSwift.
For any questions, call PlanSwift Technical Support at 1-888-752-6794 Ext. 2.
PlanSwift 10.2 and newer versions:
If you have recently updated to PlanSwift 10.2, and are currently activating with a username and password, continue to do so. If it does not activate, follow the steps below to reset your password. If you are still unable to activate, please contact your administrator, then Technical Support.
If you are using PlanSwift 10.2.*, then, in some cases, you may need to update your PlanSwift software. Note: you will need an administrator or administrative privileges to update your software. Continue reading or watch this video.
PlanSwift 10.1 and previous versions:
PlanSwift 10.1 and earlier versions require that you activate using a Customer # and Pin #. If you have been using an email to login and you are not upgrading to PlanSwift 10.2, you must contact your administrator to obtain a Customer # and Pin #. If she does not have it, she needs to contact PlanSwift Technical Support to obtain those credentials. Watch this video for version 10.1 and prior.
Checking for Updates to PlanSwift:
1. Click on the Help tab on the PlanSwift ribbon-bar menu.
2. Click on Check for Updates in the Licensing Group to open the Automatic Update window.
3. Clicking on Next start and completes the update process.
To set up your own MyAccount or other users (if you're an Admin), see: How an Admin Creates MyAccount Profiles for Users
If you need further assistance, contact PlanSwift Technical Support.