Materials are separated into two types within QuoteSoft Duct; Cost by Pound and Cost by Inch. This helps with setup and with calculation of the materials correctly.
There are no limit to number of materials you can have in QuoteSoft Duct.
Cost by Pound per SqFt
- On the Cost by Pound page there are two lists. The top list holds the name of the material and the bottom list holds the cost and pounds of the material.
- Click New, Edit or Duplicate to add or modify materials.
- In the lower list, click the Export button to export your costs and pounds to excel for modification. Then use the Import button to update the stored material information.
Cost by SqFt
- This setup is designed for your birdscreen material that is applied to the birdscreen end cap in Takeoff.
Cost by Inch
- The Cost by Inch materials are for flex or canvas connectors. Click New, Edit or Duplicate to add or modify materials. The canvas materials only require a cost and a scrap percentage.